Well....what's to say.....I'm a mom.....I love to spend time with my girls, I love date nights with my hubby, going to movies, hanging out with friends, and currently I am addicted to Janet Evanovich's Stepanie Plum murder mysteries and Lori Foster romance novels.
I teach hormone raging, patience testing, and attitude growing 7th graders at Weeks Middle School. I really do love my job....they keep me on my toes. My real passion is teaching at Upper Iowa University as an Adjunct Professor....someday that will be my full time job.
Matt is my hubby of 19 years this past August!! HOLY COW....19 years...I don't know how he has survived!! He works at Premier Concrete Pumping as an operator and a salesman. The thing I love most about him is that he is an amazing father....I love to watch him with the girls.
Kami is an amazing person....she's beautiful, smart, funny and I love spending time with her. She is a junior this year. She works after school at a daycare. Her interests: working at a daycare (to help finance her social life), hanging out with friends, shopping, shopping, shopping, and MTV reality shows. It is incredible to watch her transform into a young woman!!
All About Ashlynn
Ashlynn is an outgoing, energetic, beautiful girl. She is a 5th grader this year. She takes baton and tumbling. Her interests include: art, playing the Wii, watching movies and playing with friends. It is amazing to watch her go from my baby, to a little girl, to a young lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment